Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 128 Jia Shu

Today in mail, I received a very very interesting package!

Combining Chinese calligraphy + missing their daughter + nothing to do when their kids are not at home + showing off their amazing Chinese literary skills, my parents decided that they would write an extremely long letter to me in Chinese calligraphy!



Yep, that's my parents!

The letter was about how they missed me, how my mum kept in contact with me through e-mail, and how home without both my sisters (who went to London) and me became quiet.

Big hug to you guys! Thanks so much for the letter, I love it! Miss you much as well! But don't worry, I will be back "haunting" your lives before you know it! Enjoy home without me for the time being, coz' when I get back home leeching off you guys, you'll wish that I'm still staying in Helsinki!

1 comment: