Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 132 And that's a wrap!

wOOOHOOoooo~

Judging by my crazy typing and my choice of word, you will know that I have currently finished ALL the exams, ALL the assignments, EVERYTHING related to school work here in Helsinki.

That feels SOOOO good!

And now, after my mind is not preoccupied with exams and studies, an overwhelming feeling of sadness came to me. AWWW.. I am going to leave Helsinki in less than 4 days.

I leave on 23rd for Budapest, then to Bratislava, to visit Barbora's home-town, then to Vienna. I am very very excited about this trip, because it will be my last trip in Europe in my exchange.

In a way, I am quite proud of myself preferring to visit Eastern/ Central European countries than to most of the tourist-overwhelmed mainstream places, like the ever-so-popular Paris or Milan.

And I am looking forward to seeing Barbora's home-town! Must be interesting seeing how she was brought up, the place, her home and everything!

I suppose I should have written a more organized entry on my very last day of exam here in Helsinki, but my mind is racing with excitement, happiness and sadness right now, my fingers cannot keep up with it, and so I am writing broken paragraphs, I know that they don't connect, but my head is thinking so fast.

1 comment:

  1. vienna!
    u should also go to salzburg if have time, just a day trip is fine. the mountains are soooooooo, sooooooo beautiful. honestly quiets everyone, and quiets ur heart instantly too.
    and oh that modern art museum is also good. I went there barefooted coz my heels were killing me.
    be safe! x

    ReplyDelete