Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 134 Amusement park & pasta mixed couscous

I am trying to get as sun-tanned as possible, because I don't want to go back to HK looking sickening white (after all these months hiding behind long sleeves clothes and gloomy weather).

And what's a great way to get sun-tanned? the amusement park of course.

(Photo: So here we are in the amusement park, the rides in the park are very concentrated, you don't need to walk like miles and miles to another ride, and the other great thing about it, no long queues!)

(Photo: EPIC FAIL! it was supposed to show 25 degrees Celsius, but nope, it showed 2 degrees Celsius!)

(Photo: Yep, that'd be me, trying to get all the sun shining onto my arms as much as possible!)

(Photo: The flying swing.)



I had really great fun at the amusement park! But no great day can end without a pasta mixed couscous dinner.

Barbora has too much food left still in her home, and I was invited to go to her place and eat up her food. Because she still has pasta and couscous left, she decided we should have couscous and pasta with mushroom white sauce.

(Photo: Delicious! but I was so full afterwards...)

And on my way back home, the train got delayed because a fight broke out on the train. Apparently, these people were a bit intoxicated (by the great poison, alcohol), and was fighting because someone flew a look at someone. The fight broke out less than 6 steps away from me, and I saw the whole process of fist throwing, and leg-kicking. Intense.. intense... and the train was delayed for about 15 mins, because the conductors were trying to throw those people out. Phew, but I got back home safely!

2 comments:

  1. FIGHT??
    WOW
    a REAL LIFE fight!!
    woooo!
    were u scared? or did u cheer? did u videotape?
    btw, dun be too liberal with the sun, i got so sunburnt from philippines, its' not pretty. it's so uneven, and my back still hurts after a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a fight! A real fight!!! nah... I didn't cheer or video-tape, I didn't want to provoke anyone to throw punches at me... lol... not pretty with a bruised eye back in HK, they might not let me go through immigration...

    I want to get sunburnt, but probably no chance, because there was rainstorm today and my sun-tanning plans were ruined....

    ReplyDelete