Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 35 A walk to remember!

What a day! Today in Helsinki, weather was cold but the sun was shinning and the sky was so blue as if someone poured blue-paint all over it. Seeing today was such a good day, we took a walk near the sea-shore and saw one of the prettiest view ever here in Helsinki.

(Photo: A cemetery next to the sea adds the mysteriousness of this sea-shore.)

(Photo: This photo is made from a simplet combination of trees and the sky, it is so pretty already!)

(Photo: just as people say, no place is really free of air pollution. Look at this smoking chimney!)

(Photo: Me and the sea. Yes, I was standing on the sea! The sea was not as frozen as I thought it would be, it was slightly melting as we stepped onto it.)

(Photo: So we just sit there and admire the pretty view.)

(Photo: our gangster look!)

Is it weird to say that I am happy that I am happy here?


By the way, I will be leaving for Lapland later at night (taking the bus at 10 pm for 12 hours, phew, that is like going by plane from HK to Helsinki), so I would not be able to update my blog until Sunday (they say no internet there in the cottage). In the meantime, please don't abandon this blog, I will be back on Sunday to update everything, don't miss me too much, leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Will the dead body decay? They are frozen and
    should be kept well!!
    It is dangerous to walk on the SEA? There are
    always cracks in the movie!
    You should have more cleansing breath there
    to ANTI-TOXIC your body.
    Wow, no class on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, no I don't think they will, beware of zombie! Yea, the sea was slowly melting, but I don't think it will really really melt or anything.

    ReplyDelete