Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 42 Santa Claus Village: A major disappointment

I visited the Santa Claus Village when I was in Levi, Lapland, and my god, I was utterly disappointed by it. Sorry if it destroyed your dream of this fantasy land, but seriously, everything in the Santa Claus village is a money sucker. Okay, it's not THAT bad, but I guess I had higher expectations from this supposedly "magical" place.

But I think I still had fun at the village. Writing like millions of postcards, taking photos with almost everything there (except Santa because it costs like 20 Euros to take a picture/ see him).

(Photo: Me and the sign-post. I could not locate Hong Kong there though, the closest was Beijing.)

(Photo: Me in front of the two post-boxes.)

(Photo: yea, that's right. Santa is here.)

(Photo: Found one on the road.)

(Photo: Christmas Ornaments! The legit ones! hehe, not the ones Uncle Simon bought from China! Don't worry Auntie Kathy, I got you some, it should be on their way now!)

(Photo: Me and the sunset!)

(Photo: Oh and I was at the Arctic Circle as well, how cool is that!)

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that I have visited all the places in Finland. Do you think that I should go to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheeeee
    by just reading the blog????
    nonononono... the purpose of this blog is to lure you there!!!

    ReplyDelete