Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 40 Can Levi get any prettier?

This blog entry is dedicated to my sister, who had her birthday on 11 Feb and probably had no time to celebrate because of her exams. Happy Birthday Jac, I did not have time to wish you a proper happy birthday because I was busy preparing this clip for you. Hope you like it!



What really shock me most about Lapland is the amount of trees I see here. Seriously, the number of trees I see in a day in Lapland is more than the number of trees I see in my entire life in Hong Kong. Staying in Lapland, I feel like mother nature is wrapping her arms around me. Everyday, I see trees, snow, rising sun and more trees, not sky-scrapers and concrete buildings.

I am enjoying myself here, seeing the nature, but I think that it is a bit too quiet here. I saw some houses in the middle of the road, and really, in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I can ever imagine myself or anyone living there, where you have to travel for hours and hours for school, work or even for groceries. I was actually a bit shocked to see that there are people living in the middle of the road.

But still I love it here so much. When I retire or am extremely sick of Hong Kong, I think I might spend some time back in Levi or anywhere in Finland.

1 comment: