Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 39 Chinese New Year at the cottage!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! In the year of Tiger, I wish everyone good health and have great prosperity in the coming year! May the Tiger bless my family and my friends, wish them all a very healthy tiger year!

I think this year is my first Chinese New Year away from my family. (sniff sniff, I miss my family!! But I am sure that I will have a lot of years ahead of me spending my time with them in CNY!)

I have yet to introduce you all to the place where we stay in Lapland. Well, in the previous entries, I call it "the cottage", because it is what the locals call them. We stayed at the cottage in Lapland.


There were 5 of us in the cottage, it is a very cozy one and I love it so much.

(Photo: the front door, with Dong! Dong is a really really good cook!)

(Photo: The kitchen and the dining area)

(Photo: The Living Room, where we all hang out. The stairs lead to up upstairs, where there are two rooms.)

To brighten up our cottage with some CNY decorations, I brought along the decorations sent by Gloria! Thanks Gloria!

(Photo: They are so neat! Thanks again Gloria!)

(Photo: Dong also whipped up a delicious CNY feast for the entire cottage! It was delicious!)

Back to our cottage, it is very very near the skiing area and the major souvenirs shops. We just have to walk for less than 10 mins to get to the skiing area!
(Photo: Neat eh? I would recommend anyone to stay there when you are in Lapland! Hint hint, Barbora, you should check out these cottages!)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. the cottage is really smaller than I expect in the foreign countries. I think maybe it is easier to heat up the whole house.
    The photos are amazing!!It seems to me that they have only one kind of trees.

    ReplyDelete