Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 102 The countdown

I can't believe I am saying this, but time flies (these two words must be the most used words on earth, yea, time flies), today is Day 102 of my exchange, and I have a little more than 5 weeks before I am out of here.

Reading back the blog entries and my diary, I realized that I am in a completely different state of mind then. Don't worry, I am not going to ramble about all the sentimental stuffs, I am going to leave those on my very last blog entry on my last day of exchange. But just as a mid-exchange reflection, I think I have taken the most out of this exchange and I am proud of myself for doing that.

So what is going to happen in the last 5 weeks? Well, I have 1 case write-up and 2 assignments due next week, 3 exams in May, and then...

Barbora and I are leaving for Budapest as our last and final Europe trip of this exchange on the 23rd of May! I am really excited about this! We are going to visit Budapest, then go to Barbora's place in Slovakia, and finally to Vienna. I will leave on 29th of May from Vienna to Helsinki. Then fly back to HK on 31st May.

(Photo: Technology these days... Finnair sent me my itinerary to my phone. Now, I can remind myself when I am leaving everyday.)

I am going to miss all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment