Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 97 Sunset at 9pm

Helsinki is going crazier and crazier each day. When I first came here, I was complaining how the sky was never bright, and period of time we get daylight is so short. blah blah blah. But recently, sunrise is as early as 5 am and sunset is as late as 9 pm!

This is all so strange! I have come to the point where, I am never tired at night-time, but always extremely tired in the morning, and when i go out, sunlight starts pouring in, I have such headaches. ARGH.

Here is a glimpse of the beautiful sky:



Guess what time it was when I took this photo?
That's right! 9pm!

Compare the above picture with this one!



And there I thought Hong Kong has very distinct seasons!

2 comments:

  1. The summer looks beautiful, do you have late dinner too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is late! dinner, sleep, all late!

    ReplyDelete