Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 99 Last Finnish class finished!

I have mixed feelings in my last Finnish class today. Part of me really want this day to come because I don't particularly like studying a new language, but then another part of me doesn't want this day to come, because that would mean, my exchange is approaching its end and it's nearly time for me to get my ass out of Helsinki.

Barbora and I did our presentation on Finnish music festival today, we used extensively the almighty wikipedia and showed the class some video clips of the music festival from the amazing youtube website. I think we did well, at least it seemed like we have prepared something to say in front of the class!

We got back our exam paper, I passed! YES! 41 was the passing score, and the score I was expecting actually, but turned out I did okay, and didn't get a marginal pass. I am so happy about it!

Merja and Christina then started to give out class prizes.

Shane, for breaking his leg and not complaining about it- he got the Sisu award and got Sisu gums as a prize.


Rahel, for being the smiling girl in the class!


Andy and I celebrating! WOOHOOO we passed! Andy took the exam early, and told me lots of tips for the exam! I think that's because he doesn't want me to fail the course and having everyone to think that HKUST is a crappy school.


Me and my ... ASIAN PRIDE.

Me and the teachers, Merja and Christina.

I was talking to Larry back from school today and he told me that he is leaving in early May. And some exchangers here are leaving really really soon, some have 3 weeks left here. So far, I don't have that much of an intense feeling yet, because I still have 2 case write-ups and 2 assignments due by the end of this month. And then exams till May 20th.

As for my studies, I have passed my investment management and Finnish courses. Two down, 3 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment