Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 113 Nearly a month left

Today, I had this sudden realization that my exchange is going to end in less than 1 month (actually my classes ended already, but there are still exams left until 19th May).

This exchange, for me, has gone very well. I have learnt, so far, 3 things about myself:

1. I learnt that I am quite interested in Finance, and I like to study Finance. Compared to all the information system courses I had last semester, I find that studying Finance is more interesting and enjoyable. I initially thought that I would go for information system and be a computer geek, and that I would try out some Finance courses on exchange (because no harm done to my GPA), but then, I think I am going to change my major when I get back home.

2. I learnt that I can be very motivated and very demotivated, depends on whether I want it or not. Hm... interesting find. I can be quite extreme. I think when I get back home, I will need to work on that and get myself motivated all the time.

3. I learnt that I have a lot of ideas (I sort of dream a lot). And these dreams are waiting for me to get them realized. Not that I don't act on them, but I am always pre-occupied with something, so my excuse is, no time to do that. But, then when I think back, I realize that if I plan it through, I might get them to work. So when I get back home, I will make a plan and stick to the plan!

Overall, this exchange has been a very very enjoyable one. I will write another entry to conclude this entire journey, but at the meantime, this is a preview of what I want to say at the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment