Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 103 Café Carousel

Today's weather was extremely nice. Cool breeze, blue sky, good amount of sunlight. We decided that after class, we should explore Café Carousel.

Café Carousel is located in Merisatamaranta, it has a large outdoor terrace on the water and has a great view of the water. We sat by the glass window, looking out of the blue water, talking, joking around, really just one of the good moments here in Helsinki.

We wanted to walk for longer hours in the sun, but it was still very cold. I guess we still need to wait till end of April to sit outdoors or walk around for long hours!

(Photo: I wish I could just sit there all day, bathing in the sun, drinking coffee, eating their delicious pastries. Ahh... that's the good life..)

(Photo: Coffee was nice! Vivien got hot chocolate, I think it was good as well!)

(Photo: Lukas and Barbora I laugh at their jokes so much... too much..)

No comments:

Post a Comment