Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 114 Last day of class!

Today is the last day of class. Mixed feelings...

I want this day to come, because that means that I am officially done with my 2nd year of study, so only 1 year left for my bachelor degree, and then I am gone forever from school (until I get another degree to prove to my colleagues that I am smart, educated and intelligent).

Also, I am very glad because this means all the courses are done, and all the assignments and case write-ups are DONE! The case write-ups are actually harder than those in HKUST. I mean, for BMGB 201 in HKUST (which we have 4 professors), the case write-ups are quite qualitative, not much analyzing the balance sheet and such, just apply whatever strategic models, and there you have your nice write-up. But for the cases here, you actually have to calculate a lot, so I guess the approach is quite different and I do learn a lot from them. But man, they're tough! So glad that they are done!

I am quite sad at the same time, because this means it is near the end of my exchange. All things come to an end.

Oh and today is Vappu! End of April, before May 1st! And you know the Finns, that calls for celebration = alcohol consumption = HUGE amount of alcohol consumption!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment