Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 105 Jogging

I have come to realize that people here are quite into jogging. Almost everyday at around 4pm, I see people jogging on the pavements, in the forest next to my building, in parks, near the sea ...

So to join in the fun, Barbora and I decided that we should also go jogging, and we picked a spot next to the school, it's sort of like a long jogging trail next to the sea. You can see all kinds of people there, pro joggers, dog-walkers, people who just talk and walk, people who sit next to the benches, and of course amateurs like Barbora and myself.

I didn't take my camera with me when we were out jogging, but here is the place when there is snow.

(Photo: by the sea, with snow. Now the place is different, so different, no more snow, ground is dry, and we can't walk on the sea anymore!)

There is also one place that I found, that is very nice for jogging. That's the forest next to my building.

(Photo: My building is surrounded by forests. I live in the marked "A" on the map, and look around the marked "A", it's all green, meaning all trees!)

(Photo: This is the road near the forest. To the left is a forrest, and to the right is a highway, and across the highway is another forrest!)

I think my marathon-loving/ nature-loving/ tree-hugging parents will be really happy if they are here, I bet they will run non-stop everyday around this place!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tanya, if i knew it before the xxx volcano,
    I am sure I will live it Helsinki for a month!!! RUN, RUN AND RUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LEARNT THAT THE HELSINKI MARATHON IS IN JULY,
    SO WE WILL SAVE RUNNING TO TAIPEI MARATHON IN DEC.

    ReplyDelete