Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 13 Helsinki's fish market

Today I had class at 2 pm and Barbora, Karin had class at 12pm, so seeing we had nothing to do in the morning, we decided to take the no. 6 tram and head to the flea market. We went there, and the place was empty. We asked around and they said that it is winter so nobody is willing to sell things in the cold. Hence, we should wait for summer to come and visit. ARGH. Seeing we had nothing to do, we got onto the no. 3T tram and went to the fish market.

The fish market was indoors, and not only does it sell fish, it also sells all kinds of herbs/ vegetables and other delicious food.


(photo: I am just so happy that I got this, with a decent price! I am so sure that I will have so much fun with it!)

2 comments:

  1. hey, you should get some fish for dinner,
    they look good. And what did you buy-I mean the sqaure open box? Are you going to ship
    this back HK?

    ReplyDelete