Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 4 Pablo Picasso & BYOB

Today is a Sunday, we don't need to go to anything organized by the Student Union, so what did we do? we went to the Pablo Picasso exhibition and saw some extremely cool, but difficult-to-understand works of Pablo Picasso. Weather was freezing as always, somehow, I think that a hot shower before leaving home always make me feel good and warm.


(photo: At the exhibition, no cameras inside though. So this is the only picture we took right outside the coatroom. We also found some lomo cameras inside! WOOHOOOO! excited!)


(photo: My dinner. I didn't exactly make it, I brought it at a store in the Grand Central Station, but the freezer (and I meant the weather) made it really cold as I catch the bus home, so I microwaved it for a while.)

Classes start tomorrow! I am quite nervous because I really don't know what to expect and where to go for classes! But oh well, I will figure it out somehow.

Did you know that you have to Bring Your Own Bag (BYOB) to grocery stores here? Well, I didn't know. So, I got no plastic bags and had to stuff everything into my bag and carry it home ... =.=!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good point with the BYOB, I will bring environmental friendly back when I go there!!

    Glad you can still do "ding ding" there :-D

    ReplyDelete