Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 24 Snow sledding day!

I love the snow.

I love it when it is snowing. I love it when it is on the ground. I love it when the wind blows it onto my face. I love it when it gently falls onto my jacket. I love it when I walk on it. I love it when I run on it. I love it when I roll on it. I love it when I fall on it. I love it when I lay on it. I love it when I make snow angels out of them. I love it when I kick a heap of them and feel how soft and light they are. I love it when they stick onto my glass window and make tiny snowflake shapes. I basically love everything about the snow, absolutely everything, even when they become all muddy on the road. I STILL LOVE THE SNOW!

To further embrace the snow, we went snow sledding today. And it was so fun and awesome!

(photo: this is me sliding down! WooooHOOOOoooo! I went for the head-down style, it was AWESOME!)

(photo: weather today was not that good, no blue skies or anything, but still, this is one of the prettiest scene from the top of the slope.)

(photo: I am always speechless here. Why? because everything is just so perfect here, and every single day I am just so grateful that I am here! I believe attitude is the key to feeling good, I am quite relaxed here, that is why I am always happy!)

(photo: I looked up the sky as I was taking the photo above me, and I find this flock of bird flying by. I captured the moment.)

(photo: This is my first lottery ticket here. As the Chinese saying goes, "you don't know if you are lucky if you don't gamble". This is not gambling, I am trying my luck!)

(photo: I met up with my apartment-mates for a dinner cook-out! We initially wanted to go to the Asian market by taking Tram No. 6 (can take no. 9 as well, heading left of the Central Railway Station), but it closes early on Saturday. We then met up for dinner. I cooked some broccoli with garlic and mushroom stir-fry! It was delicious, I am starting to like cooking!)

2 comments:

  1. the birds flock is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, the snow scenery is really pretty. It seems to me that you have come to a completely different planet.

    ReplyDelete