Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 14 Air parcel finally arrived!

Finally, it came! I have been waiting for this air parcel from Hong Kong since last week. I missed the delivery last week, so I had to arrange for them to deliver again today. And I am SOOO glad that I didn't just go to the post office to get it, because it was pretty heavy!! i don't think I can move it, in the cold, in the snow, in the dark.

but mind you, I did went through a lot, A LOT, to get this parcel. I first called the post-office, only to discover that everything was in Finnish, so I pressed like any number on the keyboard, to get someone to talk to me. Then, they said, "oh you speak English, please hold.", so I held for like more than 10 mins, then thought it wouldn't be too wise, because I am using a pre-paid card, and I am sure they charge me a lot on this. Then I called again, again. Third time the charm. I successfully talked to someone who speaks English back, and got everything straightened out.

I had to miss class today though, because the parcel didn't arrive till afternoon, hence, I missed class. But still, I am just happy to get this out of the way and not have to worry about this anymore.

(photo: yay! finally! thanks mum!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I should ship you more things at one time
    since it is so complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow glad that u got it in the end
    the best thing to pack with u for a trip in europe is always.. PATIENCE

    anyway
    i saw that photo of u in the awesome grey shirt with wide neck and feathers around the collar! is that ur friend vivien's? or did u happen to have the same one? u look good in that

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, THAT quote is so from criminal minds. HAHA. so i take it u can access shuangtv in Finland? XD yes, nth escapes me.

    ReplyDelete