Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Packing and my last day in Hong Kong

Well. finally the day has come, I am leaving for exchange in Finland tomorrow! Holy moly. I don't know if I am ready or not, but so far, I have packed all the things I can think of, and all my family members have possibly thought of. So, I think I am alright. I enjoy how the whole family helped me with the packing! (even my uncle who came from the United States to visit us helped!) Big thank you to my mum, I think I will miss you the most!


(Photo: My mum and uncle helping me out with stuffing everything into my big suitcase. At the end, we decided that it would be better if they mail me things instead, because I can only bring 20 kg in my check-in suitcase and ONE carry-on luggage on the plane... ARGH, Finnair)


(photo: it so happened that this is also the day which my uncle and cousin are leaving HK, back to USA and my cousin's birthday. So, the family had a huge dinner! A feast! Grandma and Gugu came, we had a huge meal.)


(photo: this is how much food we had! This is so much FOOD! I don't think we finished it, well, I cannot eat the left-overs, because I will be in Finland!)

Finland Finland, I will be there tomorrow! I cannot wait! A little nervous, apart from being extremely excited :)
Here's the things I hope to achieve while being there:
(1) Have fun
(2) Pass all my finance courses
(3) Visit Europe (Finnish neighboring countries)
(4) Meet people
(5) Find a job there!
(6) Learn some Finnish!

3 comments:

  1. may I make a few suggestions?
    (7) see an aurora
    (8) poke Santa in the belly
    (9) stay warm and alive
    (10) get your awesome sis something awesome! : )
    will miss u so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sister! I'll be sure to poke Santa in the belly, want to test if it is a cushion inside or real tummy fat there!

    And of course, I will bring you something awesome! I'm considering a plastic bag of Finnish air or snow .... hm, help me decide here! :)

    Miss you much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (11) get your friend something awesome!

    ReplyDelete