Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 16 Exchange life is TOUGH.

Everytime back at home, in HKUST, I looked at the exchange students, and I thought oh man, life must be so easy for them. But being an exchange student myself, life could be quite tough.

First would be the piles and piles of homework/ assignments/ exercise sets/ readings (okay, I am exaggerating, but they do have homework). They are so different from those at HKUST, hence, it is quite difficult to adjust. Not only is it different, the courses I am taking are quite difficult as well, so that's double the toughness. Yesterday at around 6 pm, I was still at school, using their computers to do the exercise set. It was a Friday. FML.

Second would be finding time to do things. There are a lot of things I want to do here, but I have to juggle with school, hence, I have to delay everything. ARGH. Hate that. I just want to do it when I want to do it, without having to wait for school to end or anything.

Third would be having to do things ALL BY MYSELF. I miss Sulaika so much! I don't have to do the laundry by myself, clean the room by myself, back at home, I can just do things that I want to do, and leave the rest to someone else. But here, it is different, it is always DIY (do-it-yourself).

BUT, I guess that is exchange! So BRING IT ON! TANYA TSE IS SO READY FOR THIS.

1 comment:

  1. Actually it is all my fault. I am too lazy to do the housework because I know DIY household life diminish my leisure. I should let you
    see the real life, real world by DIY earlier
    by not getting a maid at home.

    ReplyDelete