Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 23 A day in art galleries

Weather in Helsinki has been extremely tough lately, not only was it freezing, it was also snowy and windy. well, basically, not a good weather. But that does not stop my sight-seeing here in Helsinki. Today, we went to the art galleries in the Design District to check out art works, chill and relax.

(photo: we walked to about 5 galleries, this one is the first one, and possibly my favourite one of all. There were some intense photos of old men there, and I thought they all looked interesting.)

(photo: me in the cold.)


(photo: this is one of Finnish popular bakery item. It is called, I think it is called rice cake because the inside is all stuffed with rice!)

4 comments:

  1. oh it tastes nothing like egg tart trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, your legs are so skinny now!! :-D

    I love the snowww I also visited some galleries.

    We need to try that rice cake thingy when I'm in Helsinkiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete