Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 57 Sun, sun, sun, TOO MUCH SUN!

We have been getting so much sunlight these days that whenever I am outdoors, I feel like my eyeballs are going to explode, my skin is going to burn and my cells are going to mutate.

We are now in March, the sun is shining proud and Helsinki is slowly melting. For the first time today, I found myself staring at a snowless ground. Helsinki now feels really strange. It is as if I need to re-adjust to the environment because the surroundings are so unfamiliar.

Lame as it sounds, I got lost today going to the library to return a book, because there was no snow!

I am so sure that Helsinki will be completely different without the heavy white make-up, I am actually quite looking forward to seeing more green and more blue skies!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha ur cells are mutating....
    it's like a whole new place, lucky you, buy 1 get 1 free...
    im sure blue skies are pretty too... just think of all the grey dampness in hk................. its sickening and gloomy

    ReplyDelete