Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 67 Hungarian dinner + Polish pudding!

Today, I was invited to a European dinner night! I think my taste buds experienced first time some authentic Hungarian dish! It was interesting and delicious!

(Photo: I don't really know the Hungarian name, but what you see is delicious and moist pancakes wrapped with meat, with sour cream and herbs topping the masterpiece!)

(Photo: The Polish pudding! Delicious! And they eat it when it is warm!)

(Photo: The birthday boy, Happy Birthday!)

(Photo: Edit the cook! And the rest of us, Professional tasters!)

It was a very lovely meal! thank you so much for inviting me!

On a serious topic, I think I have pushed someone's limits today. I mean, for that person to say such things, I think I know the kind of emotional state she is in. And I was quite shocked at myself as well, I was literally paralyzed when I read what she wrote me, completely paralyzed, my mind was racing but thinking nothing.

My theory is, you have to get something out of every situation in life, good or bad or worse. So, I would not say it was not a learning experience for the both of us, but it certainly "opened" some doors that lead to the real world. I do wish her all the best but at the same time, I want to say, welcome to the real world, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment