Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 79 Feeling trapped?

Feeling trapped lately? Well, ask this little guy here.



This fly, which I call Steve, has been stuck inside my double glazed window for quite some time now. Now you might wonder, how did Steve get in there? I have no idea myself, but I suppose there is a hole in my double glazed window and Steve flew right into it. I really want to free Steve, but I don't know how to. The mechanism in my double glazed window is quite complicated and requires a screw-driver to open, so I better not touch it.

Considering that flies have a mean lifespan of 25 days, Steve has now wasted almost 1/5 of its time in my window, just climbing the blinds and occasionally looking at me, begging for food or begging for me to set him free.

I hope Steve finds his way out!

1 comment:

  1. Steve................. u're really getting bored : )
    i like this post though

    ReplyDelete