Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 58 Investment Management Exam: DONE!

Phew! What a relief! Investment Management Exam DONE! WoooHoooo!

I had plenty of time revising for this exam, well, about 5 days. So on the first day, facing the thick textbooks, the huge amount of exercise set questions and the more-than-200 powerpoint slides, I got a bit demotivated and told myself that, okay okay, I just need to pass this stupid exam, I don't need the grades, I just need the credits.

Then, as I was studying for the exam, I gradually grew interested in what they have to say about investment and all the fancy calculations that they do. I thought, it would be so cool if I memorize a few of them and just randomly spell them out when I want to show off! And, it may help me with my future investment plans as well! So I really studied, for the purpose of learning, and not really on the grades.

The materials were actually not that straight-forward. Some of them were a bit tricky and others I find that they just use big words to describe something simple, which by the way, is the essence of showing off: use BIG WORDS.

But those big words did scare me a little and I got a little nervous before the exam. But still, I think the exam went alright. And at least I can say what William Hung said on American Idol "I gave my best!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment