Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 82 Feeling a bit off lately...

I am back-blogging a bit lately, mostly because I am a little busy with my homework assignments and I have written tiny bits of my blog in pen in my notebook, and have no time to update (okok, I am totally making excuses), but seriously, I am typing like two to three entries in a day, and I am not keeping my promise of updating my blog everyday. OK, no more back-blogging, unless I have no Internet connection or whatsoever.

I have been feeling a bit off lately. It feels like something is poisoning me, maybe it is the water that I am drinking. They say you can drink tap water here, and I have been drinking out of my kitchen tap. It is probably not a good idea, because there are always a lot of garbage and dirty dishes lying around the kitchen.

(Photo: a snapshot of the kitchen sink. Please don't scream mum, I know I know, it is a bit messy, but please don't faint. My roommates and I try to keep it clean! Those dishes are just around for 2-3 weeks, kidding kidding.)

The dirty dishes are probably contaminating the tap water, but cut me some slack will you? I am a ahem... busy person, not much time cleaning and doing chores around the apartment.

The impurities in the tap water might be the cause of my recent migraines and weak stomach. ARGH. hate that. I am now seriously thinking of buying bottled water.

Wooohooo! I am excited, 1-1/2-day more, and I am off to Riga!

2 comments:

  1. The position of your sinks is different from HK which is horizontal. Your friend Steve
    definitely will not go or die because of your left over food!! 10 more days later, your sink
    will be the 'old fly nursing home' for Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheerupppp
    migraines??? as in headache only on one side of the head and scalp? of a throbbing nature, sometimes preceded by flashing lights?? I never knew you had migraines.... You should take medicine ga wor if really hai migraine.. Or just headache ja???

    ReplyDelete